Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Pro-Life Healing Rosary Meditation for Luminous Mysteries

            Sometimes when I pray the rosary, my Lord Jesus shows me images in my mind.  I call it, “seeing with the eyes of my heart.”  Jesus gives me understanding of these images, sometimes while I am seeing them, and sometimes when I am writing down what I remember about them.  These are private revelations, and have not been approved by the Catholic Church.  The only reason I am sharing them is to stir up and strengthen your faith in the love that God has for you.

            The following meditations are graphic.  In His tender love, mercy, and humility, Jesus gets to the heart of the matter, as only The Master Healer can.  Jesus encounters us, and is truly present, where we need Him the most, deep in our hearts and souls.  Jesus is adept not only at physical surgery, but also spiritual surgery, healing us of things we don’t even know need healing.  These meditations reveal the compassionate love that God has for all the aborted babies, and their mothers and fathers.

            As for me, I am not worthy to receive these visions.  I am completely at God’s mercy, a poor sinner.  Only by the grace of God, and His great love for little me, could I even begin to have the courage to open my heart, and accept His forgiveness, healing, and love.   These visions are a gift from God.  My constant prayer is to be a good steward of His gifts.  I thank God from the bottom of my heart for His gifts, and I give Him all the glory, honor, and praise!  The greatest gift is Jesus, Himself!

1st Luminous Mystery – The Baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist in the Jordan River

            While praying this decade of the rosary, I saw with the eyes of my heart, Jesus standing in the amniotic fluid, in the water that surrounds an unborn baby in the womb of the baby’s mother.  Jesus was baptizing each aborted baby with the water that surrounded it!  It reminded me of the creation of the world when the Holy Spirit (a mighty wind) swept over the waters. (Gen. 1:2)  Jesus was being born into these baby’s hearts, Emmanuel, God with us!  I could not help crying!  How beautiful!  Jesus was welcoming these precious babies into His Heavenly Kingdom.  Jesus was uniting Himself with them!  Jesus united His Crucifixion with their abortions.  They died with Jesus, and they will be resurrected with Jesus!  Praise God!

2nd Luminous Mystery – The Wedding at Cana

            While praying this decade of the rosary, I saw with the eyes of my heart, all the bones of the aborted babies put back together again, like the dry bones of the Israelites in Ezekiel 37:1-14, when they came back together, and God breathed His Life back into them.

            Each of these babies has a mother and a father.  I saw these fathers and mothers together, represented by the married couple at the Wedding at Cana.  In God’s mercy, He granted each couple, if they wanted it, the gift of a covenant marriage.  I was reminded of how in heaven God will wipe away our every tear and make all things new.  “He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, [for] the old order has passed away.  The one who sat on the throne said, ‘Behold, I make all things new.’” (Rev. 21:4-5a)  No matter how messed up we have made our lives, God can always redeem us!  Praise God!

3rd Luminous Mystery – The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God, the Call to Conversion
            While praying this decade, I saw with the eyes of my heart, how Jesus evangelized the unborn babies and their fathers and mothers!

4th Luminous Mystery – The Transfiguration of Jesus
            While praying this decade, I saw with the eyes of my heart, how Jesus transfigured all the unborn babies and their fathers and mothers!

5th Luminous Mystery – The Institution of the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper
            While praying this decade, I saw with the eyes of my heart, how Jesus gave Himself totally and completely to all the unborn babies and their fathers and mothers.  Jesus united Himself with each and every one of them!  Praise God!  Halleluia!!!

"Therefore, prophesy and say to them:  Thus says the Lord God:  O my people, I will open your graves and have you rise from them, and bring you back to the land of Israel.  Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and have you rise from them, O my people!  I will put my spirit in you that you may live, and I will settle you upon your land; thus you shall know that I am the Lord.  I have promised, and I will do it, says the Lord."  Ezekiel 37:12-14

No comments: