Thursday, January 11, 2024

You are a soldier of Christ


1/11/24  6:18 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Do not worry about what you will say or do.  I will give you your words and your tasks according to My Holy Will."

"Lean on Me.  Be attentive to Me.  Be aware of My Holy Spirit moving your heart and inspiring your thoughts.  I will only direct you in My Ways of Loving Kindness."

"You are a soldier of Christ, which looks different than a soldier of war.  You will do well to put on My Armor--My Shield of Faith, My Belt of Truth, My Breastplate of Righteousness, My Helmet of Salvation, My Shoes of Readiness to proclaim My Gospel of Peace, and the Sword of My Holy Spirit."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: