Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Open your heart...Stay close...attached to Me


1/31/24  12:51 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  I Am the Light of the World.  I Am the Salt of the Earth.  All you need is Me."

"I call you to be My Light and to be My Salt for My Lost Sheep.  Open your heart to Me, and I will make you fishers of men.  Stay close to Me, rooted in My Holy Word, saturated in prayer, and grounded in My Holy Agape Love."

"Stay attached to Me, the Vine, and your branch will bear much fruit for My Kingdom and My Glory.  I Am the Rock of your Salvation.  I save you with My Holy Arm."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: