Monday, January 22, 2024

You are not alone


1/22/24  4:26 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Holy, holy, holy Am I, the Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Alleluia!"

"I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  I Am the Glory and the Lifter of your head.  I lift your head and your heart to Me.  There is so much more to life in Me."

"You are meant to always be with Me, and to walk knowing that I love you every moment of your life.  You are not alone.  You have Me.  I go wherever you go.  I stay wherever you stay."

"Carry Me with you in your heart and in your mind, as I carry you in My Heart and in My Mind."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: