Monday, January 29, 2024

I Am your Courage and your Strength


1/29/24  12:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You stir My Heartstrings with your loving devotion to Me.  You calm the storms with your steadfast faith and belief in Me.  You won't take NO for an answer.  You overcome evil with My Love."

"There isn't anything that we can't face together.  I Am your Courage and your Strength.  I Am your Hope and your Salvation.  I Am on your side, fighting for you.  I Am a Mighty Warrior against evil."

"I Am the Prince of Peace who reigns in your heart.  I protect you from all evil and all harm.  Your faith in Me is built on solid rock, a firm foundation.  You have nothing to fear, for I Am with you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: