Tuesday, September 5, 2023

You come alive in Me


9/5/23  3:43 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so amazing to Me.  I hold you in the Palms of My Loving Hands.  I cleanse you with My Holy and Precious Blood that comes from My Pierced Hands."

"You come alive in Me.  I renew you in My Holy Agape Love.  I give you My New Life.  I make you a new creation.  I transform you to be like Me, to reflect My Holy Image."

"You are My Light in this world.  You are the salt of this earth.  Your faith in Me moves mountains.  Your steadfast love for Me is contagious!  You are My Vessel of My Love, My Peace, and My Joy."

"My Holy Presence rests in you, the temple of My Holy Spirit."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciple, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: