Monday, September 11, 2023

I make Myself known to you


9/11/23  3:50 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I stir up My Holy Agape Love in you through My Holy Spirit.  I encounter you in a very real way through My Holy Presence.  I speak My Words to your heart so clearly that you have no doubt at all that it is Me."

"I reassure your faith, and hope, and trust in Me.  I bolster your belief in Me.  I come to you as you are, and where you are.  I make Myself known to you."

"My Sheep know Me, and hear My Voice.  You are My Little Lamb.  You know Me.  I call you by name.  You have always known Me.  I have always been with you."

"You know and recognize My Holy Agape Love within you.  You see My Holy Spirit at work in your Brothers and Sisters in Christ."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Lamb, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: