Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Entrust your heart to Me


9/20/23  6:10 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Pray to Me with your whole heart.  I Am listening to you.  I always hear you.  I love when you confide in Me, when you tell Me everything.  I love when you entrust your heart to Me."

"I entrust My Heart to you.  I give you My Sacred Heart.  I reveal Myself to you more and more over time.  We have the makings of a strong relationship, you and I."

"I Am the most important relationship that you have.  The more you draw closer to Me, the more you will have harmony with the people in your life.  When you love Me more, your love spills over to the lives of those around you."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Little Lamb, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: