Saturday, September 30, 2023

I baptize you


9/30/23  3:20 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I baptize you in My Holy Spirit!  Think of My Heavenly Waters, My Fountain of Everlasting Life, My Living Waters, gushing over your soul, cleansing and purifying you of your sins, and your rebirth in My Water and My Spirit!"

"I baptize you with My Holy Spirit, and with the Fire of My Holy Agape Love.  You are not the same person as before.  You are renewed in My Love.  You are transformed in My Likeness and in My Holy Image."

"I make you like Me.  I have a profound effect on your soul.  I make you capable of shining My Light and My Love.  I Am the source of your New Life in Me."

"I baptize you in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Baptism, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!" 

No comments: