Friday, April 21, 2023

My Resurrection Joy


4/21/23  6:10 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth.  I created you, My Precious Child."

"I give you all of Me.  I give you My Light, My Wisdom, and My Understanding.  I give you My Peace that cannot be explained in the midst of your trials."

"I give you My Resurrection Joy.  I give you the certainty of My Holy Agape Love for you.  I crown you with My Mercy, My Forgiveness, and My Precious Blood from My Cross, which washes away your sins."

"I give you My Very Self in the Holy Eucharist.  I give you My Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity."

"I love you, My Vessel of My Love, I love you.  I bless you, My Holy Dwelling Place, My Temple of My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: