Sunday, April 16, 2023

Follow in My Footsteps


4/16/23  1:03 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am Who I Am.  There is no other God besides Me.  I alone created the universe.  I lovingly created you.  I willed for you to exist.  I have a wonderful purpose for your life."

"I created you in My Own Image.  You have a beautiful heart and soul.  I created you to know Me, to love Me, and to serve Me.  There is a way for you to live your life, to honor Me, by imitating Me."

"I give you My Holy Spirit to help you, to lead you, and to guide you.  Stay close to Me.  Allow Me to fill you with My Holy Agape Love.  I will lead the way for you to follow in My Footsteps."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: