Wednesday, April 19, 2023

All things are possible with Me, when you love Me

 4/19/23  3:06 a.m.


"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I Am worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise!  I love when you honor Me, and worship Me, and praise Me."

"I love when you love Me with all of your heart, all of your mind, all of your soul, and all of your strength!  I love when you are kind, and thoughtful, and merciful toward your neighbor and yourself."

"I love when you acknowledge My Holy Agape Love for you.  I love when you believe in Me, when you trust in Me, when you have faith in Me, and when you hope in Me."

"All things are possible with Me, when you love Me."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Cherished Souls, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: