Wednesday, April 12, 2023

My Beloved Vessels of My Love


4/12/23  4:01 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I stir the waters of your baptism.  I stir up My Holy Spirit within you.  I kiss your forehead, and I send My Light from heaven into your temples.  I enlighten your mind with My Holy Wisdom."

"You are My Holy Vessel of My Holy Agape Love!  You live, and move, and have your being in Me.  I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me.  I dwell in your heart, and you dwell in My Sacred Heart."

"The more you empty yourself, the more I fill you with Myself.  In your weakness, I Am Strong.  My Love is strong in you.  I Am your Strength and your Song.  I Am your Holy Agape Love!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Vessels of My Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: