Sunday, October 30, 2022

Water of Life


10/30/22  12:14 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am the Water of Life, the Eternal Fountain of Everlasting Life.  Come to Me, you who are thirsty.  Drink deeply of My Holy Agape Love for you."

"I Am the Bread of Life.  I nourish your soul.  I feed you Myself.  I give Myself to you totally and completely.  I sustain you in My Everlasting, Heavenly Love."

"You are My Holy and Precious Children.  You are My Beloved Sons and Daughters.  I will never let you go.  I carry you close to My Heart.  You are always with Me."

"I Am always with you.  I bless you with My Holy Presence.  I fill you with My Holy Spirit.  I breathe My Life into you."

"I love you, I love you, I love you!  I bless you, I bless you, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: