Monday, October 10, 2022

My Everlasting Agape Love for you!


10/10/22  4:18 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Forever I will love you.  You have all eternity to spend with Me in heavenly contemplation.  You cannot exhaust learning about Me, and My Everlasting Agape Love for you!"

"Keep your eyes on Me.  No matter what happens, I call you to love as I love.  I call you to be My Light and My Holy Agape Love in this world."

"I steady your heart with My Peace.  I steady your mind with My Holy Wisdom and Understanding.  I stir up your spirit with My Holy Spirt of Love."

"I Am with you, My Child.  I will never leave you or abandon you.  Trust in Me."

"I love you, My Precious Sons and Daughters, I love you!  I bless you with the knowledge of My Everlasting Agape Love for you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: