Saturday, October 1, 2022

I thirst for your love


10/1/22  3:18 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am with you for all eternity.  I Am always at your side.  I Am always with you.  You have nothing to fear.  I will never leave you or forsake you."

"I have made a Covenant with you through My Most Holy and Precious Blood that flowed through My Wounds on My Cross.  My Body was broken for you, for the forgiveness of your sins."

"I have prepared the way for you to follow Me.  I have made it possible for you to stay close to Me.  I care for you deeply.  My Heart goes out to you.  I have given Myself completely to you."

"I thirst for you.  I thirst for your love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Chosen Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: