Sunday, October 2, 2022

Surrender yourself to Me


10/2/22  5:17 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so very small, and yet I think the world of you.  I care deeply about all your needs.  I mold you and make you to be like Me.  I sculpt your soul."

"I care very much about your relationship with Me.  That is most important.  I desire to encounter you every day.  I desire for you to know My Holy Agape Love for you every day."

"I send forth My Light to enlighten your mind.  I send forth My Love to soften your heart.  I send forth My Holy Spirit to strengthen your will to follow Me, and to accomplish My Holy, Precious, and Loving Will in your life."

"Trust in Me.  Surrender yourself to Me.  I have surrendered My Life for you."

"I love you, My Beautiful Sons and Daughters, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: