Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Prince of Peace


5/1/22  3:25 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am here for you.  I Am always with you.  Call upon My Holy Name.  I come to you in My Holy Presence."

"I cleanse you of your sins in My Most Holy and Precious Blood.  I purify you so that We may be together.  You can be with Me now."

"I unite Myself to you through My Holy Spirit of Love.  I fill your soul with My Holy Presence.  You are not alone.  You are the temple of My Holy Spirit."

"I dwell in you, and you dwell in Me.  We are One in My Holy Love.  We are One in My Holy Presence."

"All things are possible with Me.  Peace on Earth is possible with Me.  I Am the Prince of Peace.  I Am the Peace that dwells in your heart.  All you need is Me."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Chosen Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: