Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Pray for Conversion - Come Holy Spirit!


5/24/22  3:15 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Trust in Me.  Trust in My Power to save you.  All things are possible through My Holy Spirit.  The potential for My Holy Agape Love to dwell in human hearts is very great!"

"Pray for conversion of hearts in yourself, in your families, in your friends, and all over the world.  I Will listen to your prayers.  I Will hear your prayers, and answer them."

"Invoke My Holy Spirit!  Pray, 'Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of Your Faithful.  Kindle in us the fire of Your Love.  Send forth Your Spirit, and we shall be created, and You shall renew the face of the earth!'"

"I love you, My Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: