Monday, May 2, 2022

I thirst for your love


5/2/22  2:07 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I Am the Righteous One, the Holy One, the Holy God of Israel.  I Am the Savior of the World.  I Am the Prince of Peace, the Lamb of God, who was slain for your sins, and rose from the dead."

"I Am the Resurrection and the Life.  He who believes in Me will never die, but will have everlasting life!"

"I Am Risen from the dead, Halleluia!  Nothing could keep Me in that tomb.  Nothing can keep Me away from you."

"I seek your face.  I thirst for your love.  I love your soul.  I rescue you from sin.  I call you to a glorious new life with Me."

"I call you to repentance of your sins, and acceptance of My Forgiveness and My Holy Love for you!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with Myself, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: