Friday, May 20, 2022

My Church, My Bride


5/20/22  5:36 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so wonderful to Me!  I created you to be My Joy and My Delight.  I Am in love with your soul, My Dwelling Place, My Resting Place."

"You are a temple of My Holy Spirit.  I love to shine My Light and My Love through you.  You are My Precious Sons and Daughters.  You are My Holy People."

"I Am your God.  You are My Church, My Bride.  I Am your Groom.  I invite you to My Wedding Feast.  I will help you prepare your soul for your union with Me."

"My Precious Blood washes your sins clean away when you repent.  I make you a new creation through My Holy Spirit."

"Turn to Me.  I will make you whole."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Little Ones, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: