Thursday, June 22, 2023

Seek first My Heavenly Kingdom


6/22/23  1:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Love Me with all your heart, all your mind, all your soul, and all your strength!  Love your neighbor as yourself."

"Put Me first in your life.  Seek first My Heavenly Kingdom, and all else will follow.  Do everything through My Holy Agape Love, and you will advance My Heavenly Kingdom on earth."

"My Holy Spirit dwelling within you is a taste of My Heavenly Kingdom.  All things are in right order and harmony in My Heavenly Kingdom."

"When you do My Will in your life, through love, your relationships will be in right order, and everything will fall into its proper place, ordered by My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Disciples of Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: