Saturday, June 24, 2023

I recreate you in My Holy Agape Love


6/24/23  1:23 a.m.


"Oh, My Children!  You are so wonderful to Me.  I sought you, and I found you!  You were my lost sheep, but not anymore."

"I rescued you from the darkness, and brought you into My Glorious Light.  I carried you close to My Bosom.  I wrapped My Loving Arms around you, and held you close to My Sacred Heart."

"I carry you even now.  I bind your wounds.  I heal you in the center, in the very root of your pain."

"I forge new soil in your heart for a plentiful harvest of the fruits of My Holy Spirit--love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."

"I recreate you in My Holy Agape Love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with a close relationship with Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: