Friday, June 23, 2023

My Holy Dwelling Place


6/23/23  1:08 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  How lovely you are to Me!  I should know--I created you!  Your soul has the capacity to house My Holy Spirit!"

"I rest in you.  I dwell in you night and day.  You are a temple of My Holy Spirit!  You shine forth My Holy Light.  You exude My Holy Agape Love!"

"I love being closely united to you.  I know everything about you.  I know the places I have touched and healed in you."

"I know where I have dripped My Holy and Precious Blood to forgive and wash away your sins.  I know where I have broken chains that bound you.  I know where you have been set free to love as I love."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Holy Dwelling Place, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: