Sunday, February 25, 2018

My Love


2/7/05    3:22 a.m.    Monday

“Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me!  I love you so very deeply.  My Heart goes out to you!  I invite you to open your heart to Me.  Allow Me to love you.  Let yourself go in My Hands.  I am the One who created you.  I am the One who designed your very soul.  I gave you your heart for one purpose – to love Me.  The love that we share can’t help but to spill over and touch the hearts of everyone around you.  My Love is contagious!!”

“My Love is a very special kind of love.  It is selfless.  It is holy.  It has power to change lives.  It has power to heal.  It has power to strengthen.  It has power to nourish through My Holy Word.  It has power to move mountains through faith.  It has power to free a person from sin.  It has power to shed light on the darkness in your heart, to expose it and expel it.  My Love is the basis for every virtue.”

“My Love comes from Me, and I offer it to you, that you may have My Awesome, Powerful Love dwelling inside your heart.  I love you, My Children.  I desire you to have My Love rooted firmly in your heart.  I desire you to have the desires of My Heart, to follow through with My Holy Will, to act upon My Holy Word.  I desire you to dwell in Me that I may dwell in you.  I desire for you to be filled with My Holy Spirit, to be filled with My Holy Love, to walk in My Holy Ways.”

“You are so precious to Me.  I love you, I love you, I love you!  Allow Me to give you My Love.  Allow Me to so fill you with Myself that you can’t help but to love as I love, to act as I act, to be as I Am, to be full of Me.  I desire to be One with you.  I love you!  I desire to unite Myself with you so that My Love will radiate throughout the whole world!  I love you, My Children.  I bless you, My Children!  I bless you with My Love!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!!”

No comments: