Sunday, February 25, 2018

I Am the Light


2/13/18      3:39 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I am the Light.  I am the Light that shines in your darkness.  I see the way for you.  I know the way for you.  I lead you by the hand.”

“I am never too far away from you.  I hold your soul in existence.  I know your every move, your every thought.”

“I am enamored with you.  I am in love with your heart and soul.”

“I created you out of love.  I called you into being.  I have a special purpose for you, one that only I know.”

“I will tell you more and more as you draw near to Me.”

“I hold your heart in My Hands.  You, whom I love.”

“Have no worries.  Trust in Me.  Have no fears.  Believe in My Word.  Believe in My Words of Love for you.”

“Cling to Me in your darkest hour.  I will cling to you.  I will be with you every moment.  I will warm your heart, and light your path with My Love.”

“I love you, My Children, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!!”

No comments: