Sunday, May 27, 2018

Words of Encouragement for Women's ACTS Retreat May 10-13, 2018


5/8/18        6:30 a.m.

“Oh, My daughter!  You are so precious to Me.  I have always loved you, since the beginning of time.”

“Come to Me.  I want to hold you in My Loving Arms.  I want to hold you close to Me, close to My Sacred Heart.”

“You are all that I care about.  Your heart and your soul are My Delight.  I created you to be much more – full of My Love, My Peace, and My Joy!”

“Open your heart to Me.  Allow your eyes to gaze upon Me.  Allow Me to hold you, My Precious Daughter.”

“I am your Heavenly Father who loves you.  I am your Brother Jesus, who died on the Cross for you.  I am your Holy Spirit, who stirs up the fire of My Love in you.”

“Come, My Love, let us walk together, you and I, hand in hand.  I have many things to show you.  I will teach you everything you need to know Me, to follow Me, and to love Me.”

“I love you, My Daughter, I love you.  I bless you, My Daughter, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: