Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Words of Encouragement for Teen ACTS Retreat - June 29 - July 2, 2017

6/27/17      7:37 a.m.   

“Oh, My Children!  I have loved you with an everlasting love.  I have called you by name.  You are Mine!  …and I am yours.”

“When I think of you, I see you as My Dearly Beloved, My Cherished, Precious Child.  You are the Apple of My Eye.  To Me, you are a Precious Pearl.”

“I created you to delight in you.  I created you to dwell in you, to fill you with My Holy Presence, that you may live in Me, and that I may live in you.”

“I created your heart and soul to be filled to overflowing with My Love, My Peace, and My Joy.  I want you to know in the depths of your being My Love for you!”

“I will never leave you or forsake you.  I will always be with you.  I will protect you from evil and from harm.”

“Rest in Me.  Lay your head on My Chest.  I got you.”

“Surrender to Me your problems and your fears.  Give to Me your hopes and your dreams.”

“I know what is eternally best for you.  I know full well the desires in your heart.  Let me show you how I can meet your deepest needs and surpass your highest expectations.”

“All you truly need is Me.  I am here for you, always.”


“I love you, My Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: