Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Words of Encouragement for Men's ACTS Retreat May 11-14, 2017

5/10/17   6:19 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I am here for you now.  I have gathered you into My Arms, My Loving Arms of Grace.  You are with Me now, in a beautiful union.  I am in you, and you are in Me.  You are totally immersed in My Love, My Ocean of Love and Mercy.”

“My Child, I am here for you now.  I open My Heart to you.  I pour forth My Precious Blood upon you, the Blood that I shed on the Cross for you.  Only My Blood can wash away your sins, and purify you as white as snow.  Only My Body, given up for you, can nourish your starving soul.”

“I came that you may have life, My Eternal Life, abundantly.  I am the Fountain of Life that wells up within you to eternal life in Heaven.”

“Walk in Me.  Walk in My Love.  Remain in Me.  Remain in My Love.  You will be My Walking, Breathing Heaven on Earth.”

“Keep My Holy Words in your heart.  Draw your strength from Me.  I will be your courage.  I will be your strength to do My Father’s Holy Will, to do what is righteous and true, to walk in My Ways, to love tenderly, to speak kindly, to humbly follow Me.”

“I will lead you.  I will guide you.  You are My Brother.  I call you My Friend.  I call you by name.  I will always be here for you.  I will never leave or forsake you.  You are Mine, and I am yours.  You have Me now deep in your heart and soul.  I am with you now.”

“I fill you with My Holy Presence.  I fill you with My Holy Spirit.  I fill you with My Whole Being.  I am your Love.  I am your Peace.  I am your Joy, welling up from within you.”

“I delight in you, My Precious One.  Find your delight in Me.  Seek My Face, and you will find Me.  Knock on the door to My Heart, and I will open My Treasures for you.  I will bless you with My Gifts of the Holy Spirit.  I will heal you.  I will restore your soul.  I will purify you, and make you holy in My Sight.  I will reveal My Love for you.  I will take you by the hand, and walk with you.  You will be My Beloved Son, and I will be your God!”

“I love you, My Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you.  Halleluia!  Halleluia!  Amen!!” 

No comments: