Friday, October 9, 2026

Your true identity


10/9/26  3:33 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!”


“You are all joy to Me.  You bring My Heart joy!  I rejoice in you.  You are beautifully and wonderfully made, because I created you.  You are lovely to Me just as you are.  I see Myself in you.”


“You are a reflection of Me.  You reflect My Holy Image.  You are sacred to Me.  I make you holy as I Am Holy.  I transform you through My Holy Spirit.  Rely upon Me to reveal your true identity.  Find yourself in Me.  Trust in Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Peace and My Rest in your soul, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: