Thursday, October 1, 2026

My Breath of Life


10/1/26  5:31 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me!  I created you with My Own Hands in your mother’s womb.  I filled you with My Spirit of Life.”


“I breathed My Breath of Life into your lungs.  I created you in My Love and My Compassion that you may live!  I created you to have life, and to have life more abundantly in Me.”


“I Am your spiritual life in your soul.  I Am your Living Water that wells up to eternal life!  I infuse you with My Holy Spirit at your baptism.  You become My Child, born into My Heavenly Kingdom.  I love you as My Own.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My New Life, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: