10/5/26 4:24 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! I Am Worthy of all Glory, all Honor, and all Praise. I Am Worthy of all of your glory, your honor, and your praise!”
“When you humble and empty yourself in My Holy Presence, and lift Me up in your heart, mind, and soul, I fill you with My Loving Holy Spirit. I become your peace that settles as a blanket on your soul.”
“I put all things in right order in your life. I lead you by My Example in My Holy Gospels. I show you how to walk in My Loving, Humble, Compassionate, and Merciful Ways. I heal hurting souls through you!”
“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you! I bless you with a closer walk with Me, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment