Saturday, October 3, 2026

I make you a saint!…deep peace in Me


10/3/26  6:11 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Worthy, Worthy, Worthy Am I to be praised, worshipped, and glorified!  My Love for you is pure, uplifting, and everlasting!”


“I enlighten your mind and heart through My Holy Spirit.  I strengthen your spirit within you to love Me and to follow Me.  I infuse you with My Holy Agape Love!”


“You walk the face of the earth, with Me dwelling in you, and you dwelling in Me.  I make you a saint!  I make you holy as I Am Holy.  I lead you in My Humble, Gentle, and Loving Ways.  I give you My Joy!”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with deep peace in Me, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: