Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Draw close to Me


10/7/26  2:53 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!  I bless you in every way.”


“My Heart overflows with generosity and love toward you!  I give you what you need to draw close to Me.  I open your heart and mind to see Me working in your life, to see My Labor of Love for you and    for souls who see Me in you.”


“My Heavenly Kingdom moves hearts and souls very close to Me.  The more you submit to My Holy Spirit at work in you, the more you will be effective in spreading My Heavenly Kingdom of Love.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you as you are, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: