Saturday, April 27, 2024

Deep joy in your soul


4/27/24  5:27 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so wonderful to Me.  I created you with My Eyes and My Ears, with the Eyes of My Heart, and with Ears to hear Me."

"You are specially designed to know, to love, and to serve Me.  I draw you close to My Heart.  I lavish My Holy Agape Love upon you.  I instruct your mind in My Loving Ways."

"I take you by your hand, and I lead you where I want, where I will, for you to go.  Following My Path for you will give you deep joy in your soul.  Aligning your will with My Will brings My Peace and My Love into every aspect of your life."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Beloved Holy Little One, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: