Monday, December 25, 2023

My Love for you is visable


12/25/23  4:37 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I came down to you from a great height.  I was physically manifested to you in My Body, My Blood, My Soul, and My Divinity."

"I was Lord at birth.  I was Lord before My Birth, I Am Lord now, and I will always be Lord, God, King of the Universe,  Lord of lords, and King of kings."

"I bring you to the moment of My Birth in the stable.  I look like a newborn infant, yet I Am the Creator of all things.  My Love for you is visable."

"I came to be with you.  I Am Emmanuel, God with you.  I Am All Love with you.  I Am All Love for you.  My Gift to you is Myself."

"I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with all My Love, My Peace, and My Joy in your heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: