Sunday, December 17, 2023

A Father's Love


12/17/23  12:40 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so precious to Me.  I see you through My Eyes of Love.  I see My Goodness in you.  I see My Own Holy Image in you.  I see you as you are, My Beloved Sons and Daughters."

"I Am like the Father of the Prodigal Son.  I Am always looking out for you.  I Am always holding out hope for you.  I Am seeking you when you are lost, and finding you.  I Am celebrating your turns from death to life!"

"My Heart is always going out to you.  I Am welling over with My Mercy, My Forgiveness, and My Love for you.  I Am continually extending My Graces to you."

"I love you, the Joy of My Heart, I love you!  I bless you richly with a Father's Love, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

Dony Mac Manus – St. Joseph and the Child Jesus

No comments: