Sunday, July 30, 2023

The fruitfulness of your harvest


7/30/23  2:16 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I watch over you day and night.  I hover over your soul in blessing.  I increase the fruitfulness of your harvest for My Heavenly Kingdom."

"I reign in your heart now and forever more!  I Am with you every moment in your victory over sin, Satan, and death.  I give you My Glorious New Life.  I fortify your soul with My Holy Word."

"Your trust, and faith, and hope, and belief in Me will be richly rewarded.  The more you surrender control over your life to Me, the more room I have to work miracles through you.  I will save souls through you."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with Myself through My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: