Saturday, July 29, 2023

My Father's Fruitful Will


7/29/23  1:55 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  With Me, all things are possible.  Learn to rely upon Me in everything.  You are not alone.  I Am with you every moment, supplying My Holy Wisdom and My Holy Agape Love to do My Father's Fruitful Will."

"My Holy Spirit is your Comforter and your Counselor.  Allow Me to govern your life.  Trust in Me.  I will take care of everything."

"Surrender your heart to Me.  I will give you My Sacred Heart.  Surrender to Me the way you think about things.  I will show you a better way.  I will enlighten your mind with My Truth."

"Read My Holy Gospels.  Live My Holy Word!"

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you abundantly with My Holy Spirit, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"

No comments: