Monday, July 4, 2022

The Power and Love of My Holy Spirit


7/4/22  6:48 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  I love you, and I Am with you always.  You do not have to search far for Me.  I Am constantly present to you.  Just call My Holy Name in prayer."

"I Will come to you in the power and love of My Holy Spirit.  I will lift you up from your sins.  I will draw you close to Me.  I will cleanse you and heal you."

"I Will give you a new heart and a new spirit.  I will transform your mind to My Mind, to the Mind of Christ.  I Will teach you My Holy and Loving Ways of thinking and acting."

"You will shine My Light and My Holy Agape Love to others.  You Will be My Witnesses of My Love for you, and for the world."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Faithful Disciples, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: