Saturday, July 23, 2022

Choose to Live in My Love


7/23/22  5:00 a.m.

"Oh, My Children!  You are so beautiful to Me.  I created you to be a joy and a delight.  There is something wholesome about your soul that attracts Me.  I see Myself in you.  I see Myself reflected in you."

"Do not despair if you don't see what I see in you.  Sometimes your beauty is hidden, known only to Me.  I know what is deep in your heart.  I detect the slightest glance toward Me.  I feel the stirring in your heart."

"I Am at the door of your heart, ready at any moment to enter, when you invite Me.  I must have your permission to dwell in your heart.  It is your choice to invite Me into your heart each day.  You choose to live in My Love."

"I love you, My Precious Children, I love you!  I bless you, My Beautiful Creation, I bless you! Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!"

No comments: