Monday, December 30, 2019

Encouraging Words for the Teen ACTS Retreat June 27-30, 2019


6/21/19  3:33 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  You are My Beloved Little Ones.  I hold you close to My Heart.  I carry you most days.  I love you much more than you know.”

“I care about everything that you care about.  I know what you truly need even before you ask.  I know that you need Me, more than anything, to be with you.”

"I did not create you to be alone.  I want so much to have a relationship with you.  I see your heart and soul.  I see the beauty that I created in you.”

“I love you forever.  You are Mine and I am yours.  I love you so much that I sacrificed My Life for you on the Cross.”

“I did this so that My Heavenly Father would forgive your sins because of Me.  That’s right, because of what I did for you.”

“I made a way for you to be with Me, so that you would not be alone.  I made a way so that you could know and feel My Love for you.”

“I will always be with you.  I will always love you.  I carry you close to My Heart.  Lay your head on My Chest.  Hear My Heart beating with love for you.  I am holding you.”

“You have nothing to fear.  You have Me.  I will be with you wherever you go.”

“I love you, My Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: