Monday, December 30, 2019

Encouraging Words for the Men’s ACTS Retreat Nov. 7 – 10, 2019


11/6/19    3:08 a.m.

“Oh, My Children, I love you like the day is long.  I love you into all eternity!  I will never stop loving you.”

“You were born from a well-spring of love, a fountain of My Living Water.  I desired to bring you forth into existence.  You are My one and only precious son, My Unrepeatable Soul!”

“I created you to dwell in you, to pour forth all My Goodness into you.  I am captivated by the beauty I created in your heart and soul.   You make Me happy.  I delight in you.”

“I never create junk.  I always create what I love.  There is something so special about you.  I need you.  I need you in this world, to be a beacon of My Light, to walk in My Holy Ways of Love.”

“I am happy to give you everything that you need to follow Me.  In fact, I give you My Very Self in the Holy Eucharist to nourish and strengthen you in your journey to your heavenly home with Me.”

“I died for love of you.  I shed real blood, My Precious Blood, for you.  I rose from the dead for you.  And now, I have My Holy Spirit to lavish upon you.”

“I was a man, just like you, in every way, except for sin.  I have seen your battles, and I know how to fight them.  I have seen your struggles with sin.  That is why I came, to give you victory over your sin, through My Cross, through My Forgiveness, through My Mercy, and through My Love for you.”

“I came to set you free from your bondage to sin.  I came to seek the lost.  I came to find you.  I came to rescue you.  I came to carry you back to My Heavenly Father, your Abba, your Beloved Daddy.”

“You are so worth finding.  You are so worth redeeming.  I am here to save you from a life of sin to a life of holiness.”

“I stretch out My Hand to you.  Take My Hand.  Open your heart to Me.  I will open My Heart, My Sacred Heart, to you.”

“Be the man that I call you to be.  Seek My Face.  Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you.  The fruit of our friendship will be My Love in this world.”

“I love you, My Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you.  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: