Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Encouraging Words for Men’s ACTS Retreat Nov. 1-4, 2018


10/31/18   3:51 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  I am your Lord, and your God, and your King!  You are My Beloved Sons!  I created you.  I formed you.  I raised you up to be a mighty army in My Holy Name.”

“I have watched over you with tender love and care.  I have been intimately involved with every detail of your life.  I know you better than you know yourself.”

“I hold your heart in My Hands.  I wish to unite your heart with My Sacred Heart.  I want you to know this incredible love that I have for you.  I want to share Myself deeply with you.  I want to walk hand in hand with you in the bottom of your soul.”

“I want to fill you with My Light to disperse the darkness.  I want to bring you My Joy and My Peace.  I want to strike at the root of your soul and plant My Love.”

“I want to so fill you with My Holy Spirit, that you will be on fire with My Holy Love.”

“This is why I came, to set a fire of love upon this Earth.  I came to rescue you from yourself, to save you from your sins.”

“Your heart could be as black as charcoal, but I can make it as white as snow.  The Blood and Water that gushes forth from My Sacred Heart washes over you, cleansing and purifying your heart, soul, mind, and body.”

“Look upon Me, raised up on a Cross.  Believe in Me.  I have taken the first step closer to you.  Open your heart to Me, My Son.  Let Me be a Father to you.  Let Me be a Brother to you.  Let Me be the Holy Spirit within you!”

“I love you, My Child, I love you!  I bless you, My Child, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: