Sunday, July 1, 2018

Encouraging Words for Teen ACTS Retreat, June 29 - July 1, 2018



6/29/18   3:58 a.m.             

“Oh, My Children!  I have a tender love for you.  I was thinking about you the whole time I was in such pain for you during My Passion and Death on the Cross.  I was overflowing with love for you, like a fountain of Living Water.  I was breathing New Life into you as your sins melted away in My Precious Blood.”

“I reached out to your very precious soul, and pulled you close to Me.  I filled you with My Light, and banished the darkness from your mind.  I rescued you from yourself.  I placed you on solid ground, on My Love for you that will never fail.”

“Oh, yes, My Child, I love you!  Come to Me.  Come, let Me hold you.  Rest your head on My Heart.  Hear My Heart beating for you.  I love you, My Child, I love you.  I bless you, My Child, I bless you!  Halleluia, Halleluia, Amen!”

No comments: