7/29/26 5:43 a.m.
“Oh, My Children! Blessed be My Holy Name forever! Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come! You are sacred to Me. You are holy to Me, because I make you holy.”
“You are a temple of My Holy Spirit. My Holy Presence dwells within you. I abide deep in your soul. I put your life in right order. I purify your heart and mind. I simplify your devotion to Me.”
“I show you what pleases Me. I make known to you My Holy, Precious, Perfect, Pleasing, and Loving Will for you. I keep you steady, standing upon Me, your Rock, your sure foundation.”
“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you! I bless you with strengthened faith in Me, I bless you! Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”
[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments:
Post a Comment