Thursday, July 30, 2026

Know, love, and serve Me


7/30/26  5:07 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  You are so amazing to Me.  I have redeemed your life through My Precious Blood  that I shed on My Cross for your sins.”


“You have died to sin through your baptism.  You have only to confess your sins to Me, and I will forgive you, and heal you.  I draw you close to Me.  I prepare your heart and soul to know, love, and serve Me.”


“I mold you and make you into a vessel, an instrument, to shine forth My Light and My Love.  I need your witness of My Love in your life.  I have you right where I need you.  Keep your eyes on Me.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you as My Holy Image, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: