Sunday, July 19, 2026

Hope in My Mercy


7/19/26  2:11 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  I cleanse you of your sins.  I purify you.  I make you clean, and whole, and holy in My Holy Presence.  I love a repentant, contrite, humble heart!”


“When you acknowledge who I Am, and who you are before Me, sinful and sorrowful, I have mercy and compassion upon you.  I take pity on you.  I reach out, touch, and heal you.  I make you more like Me.”


“Always place your hope in Me.  Hope in My Mercy for you.  I Am the One who helps you not to yield to temptation.  I give you My Strength to look away.  I give you eyes for Me.  I give you ears for Me.”


“I love you, My Precious Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Virtue of Humility, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: