Monday, July 27, 2026

I Am your Peace


7/27/2026 3:32 a.m.

“Oh, My Children!  Blessed be My Holy Name forever!  Holy, Holy, Holy is your Lord, God Almighty, He Who Was, Who Is, and Is To Come!”


“Worthy, Worthy, Worthy Am I to be praised, worshipped, and glorified!  I meet you where you are.  I understand your heart more than anyone else.  I reach out My Healing Hands to you.  I touch your heart and your mind.  I heal you!”


“You are so precious to Me!  Allow Me to carry you.  You are Mine, and I Am yours!  Rest your head on My Chest.  Hear My Sacred Heart beating for love of you!  You are safe with Me.  You have nothing to fear.  I Am your Peace.”


“I love you, My Beloved Child, I love you!  I bless you with My Courage, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!”


[Recent audio versions may be heard at https://vpaigeparker.substack.com]

No comments: