Sunday, March 3, 2024

Be filled with My Holy Spirit!


3/3/24  4:52 a.m.

"Oh, My Children, Blessed be My Holy Name forever.  Today is the sabbath, a day of rest.  I call you to rest with Me."

"Tomorrow we begin spiritual battle.  I call you to prayer and fasting.  I need your prayers and your love to conquer the evil in this world."

"Above all else, I need your faith in Me, so that I may intervene and act.  I call you to be faithful to Me, My Little Ones."

"Allow Me to lead and guide you through My Holy Spirit of Love.  Be filled with My Holy Spirit!"

"I love you, My Precious Child, I Iove you!  I bless you, My Dearly Beloved, close to My Heart, I bless you!  Alleluia, Alleluia, Amen!"
Please read Lorena's "
Urgent Message from God the Father"
(Scroll down to Latest Updates)
https://afterthewarning.com/
The Agonizing Christ given to Barnabas

No comments: